Invest in the best mixer grinder, and wow everyone in your family by preparing some easy, fancy meals. Know how to handle noisy mixers easily at home without problems.
Online mixer grinders are the most useful appliances in the kitchen that help in grinding spices, cutting vegetables, and making puree. After continuous use for a long period of time, you may face certain problems with your mixer. Let us discuss the usual problems at hand.
Some of the Most Common Mixer Grinder Problems
Noisy Mixture Grinder: What Are The Reasons?
- Speed: Usually, mixer grinders function at a high speed. The RPM or Rotation per Minute will give you a fair idea of the mixer’s speed. For a domestic mixer grinder, anything from 18000 to 23000 RPM is good enough. To run at this speed, the motor needs to work quite hard, which produces a lot of noise.
- Ingredients: When crushing hard or rough ingredients, spices like peppercorns create a pulsating effect. Thus, such ingredients when finely crushed in the plastic containers of the mixer makes unwanted noise.
- Brushed Motors: This is the first thing that you should check before buying a mixer grinder. The more the wattage, the more easily will it grind coarser ingredients. If a mixer has 500W-750W, it is good enough for any Indian Kitchen, However, motors that produce rotational movements use either a brushed or brushless model. Most mixer grinders will use a brushless motor because it’s cheaper. To produce a repetitive motion rapidly, the mixer grinders make a lot of noise.
How To Reduce The Noise?
There are several ways you can try to reduce the amount of noise from your mixer grinder. The most useful ways include:
- Place the mixer grinder on a sound dampening mat
- Fit some rubber feet to dampen the noise
- Move your mixer grinder away from the wall
- Add some soundproofing materials to your kitchen
- Build a soundproof box for your mixer grinder
- Buy an enclosure
Why Does Blade Sharpness Reduce?
When you find out that your mixer is not grinding the ingredients coarsely, the first thought will be whether your blades are still efficient or not. Once you know that the sharpness has reduced, instead of making a new purchase, try rock salt to sharpen it.
Bring home mixer grinder from Polar, the best online electric appliance brand in India. The appliance has top-notch features in an affordable price range. So, hurry, upgrade your kitchen with this powerful mixer.