According to Indian standards, high-speed ceiling fans here have three blades unlike countries in the West. Want to know the reason? Keep reading.
A ceiling fan’s main function is to make the space comfortable by circulating cool air. Today a high-speed, decorative ceiling fan can be the perfect addition to your home. There has been a rising question about why we have three-blades in ceiling fans in India. We have well-proven scientific facts to give you the right data.
The Truth Behind Using Ceiling Fans With Three Blades In India:
- Many believe that additional numbers of blades build more airflow but this is a misinterpretation. Instead, it can worsen the condition by increasing the aerodynamics of the motor.
- In the United States, the primary requirement of ceiling fans is to supplement the air conditioners during the warmer months of the year. Moreover, these fans sometimes have a reverse switch that can be flipped to turn the direction of rotation. The technology comes in handy during cool winters to circulate the warm air produced from the heaters. So the addition of 4 or 5 blades works here.
- India’s tropical humid climate requires a higher magnitude of air to create a cooling effect. Therefore, adding more blades and reducing its productivity is a bad decision. In India, as the number of blades is lesser, it can work with maximum speed. Hence, it is successful in combating the extreme humid temperature prevailing in the country.
- Technologically speaking, the lesser the number of blades of a ceiling fan, the better is the air delivery. With a higher number of blades, the fan becomes slower, and hence its capacity of delivering air also decreases. According to research and study, three blades are the optimum number of blades for air movement and efficiency. Additional blades increase the drag on a ceiling fan’s motor which ultimately slows it down.
Reasons Why You Should Switch To Polar Ceiling Fans?
Whenever you have the question in mind ‘which fan should I buy?’, you should weigh all the factors before finalizing one. We have some reasons as to why you should consider buying Polar fans.
- Polar’s high-speed ceiling fans have the latest technology for better air circulation. The greater blade pitch, efficiently sized motor, correct blade angle, make the appliance perfect.
- The improved features, superior quality appliances, and safety measures make Polar fans a must-have for every Indian home.
- With Polar low-cost, most affordable fans, you need not spend a huge amount of money from your pocket. Hence, both price and functionality are top-notch and it is a win-win situation for you.
- Gone are the days when ceiling fans were just used for their capacity to cool any given space. You can add a dash of style and make your room look more elegant with decorative ceiling fans from the brand.
So, now that you know the features offered by Polar fans, we are sure you will want to place your order. Hurry and choose fans that suit your needs.