A glass full of bitter karela juice brings a lot of health to you. Get ready to make delicious juices with the best mixer grinder by Polar Electric. Read to know more.
Juices of organic and fresh vegetables and fruits help to combat many diseases. This is why some people buy the best mixer grinder online. However, the juice of bitter gourd is a boon for people diagnosed with diabetes. The high dose of insulin and other substances in the plant helps to control blood sugar levels. So, let’s get started.
Preparing Karela Juice In Mixer Grinder
- Ingredients That You Will Need
For making this blooming juice, you will need
- 1 cup bitter gourd or karela. Make sure to deseed it and roughly chop them.
- ½ tsp lemon juice for a better taste
- Salt as per your convenience
- Method For Making Karela Juice
- Wash the karela thoroughly using clean water. Select the ones that are pale green in colour and bigger. Ripe karelas are not a good option for making juice. So, avoid the ones with red or orange hues.
- You can remove the skin if you want. However, karela peel has tons of health benefits. So, it is recommended to keep it intact.
- Then, cut the vegetable crosswise in parallel. Further, you will get four pieces of the bitter gourd.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds from each piece.
- Put the clean, outer green flesh of it on the chopping board. Chop them roughly in a flat-side down position.
- Additionally, transfer the pieces into a mixer grinding jar. You can use a juicer instead of a mixer grinder. Add water, salt and one tsp of lemon juice. If you wish to have a more diluted juice, keep on adding more water.
- Blend the bitter gourd until you get your suitable consistency.
- Use a sieve to strain the mixture. Combine ½ cup of water and continue straining the karela juice. You can also use a spoon to press the mixture and extract the most out of the mixture. Don’t forget to check the consistency and texture.
- Combine the lemon juice and salt as per your desire.
- Mix it well and your favourite bitter gourd juice is ready to serve.
3. Ideas To Store It
You can store the juice for as long as you want. Simply, keep it in the refrigerator. However, it is best to consume fresh juice as they are rich in nutrients. This is applicable to all fruit and vegetable juices.
Get more such toothsome recipes by experts at Polar Electric. Not only that, but they are also the leading supplier of the best online electrical appliances. So, visit their nearest store or buy affordable kitchen appliances online.