One can buy the most efficient table fans from the most reputed and trusted Table Fan Manufacturer in India at the best prices. Hurry and choose one for home.An efficient table fan bought from the top Table Fan Manufacturer in India, offers adequate and inexpensive cooling for any smaller space. However, if periodic maintenance is not done or if these fans are not taken proper care of then the user will not only experience a reduction in the cooling power of the table fan but will also have to spend a couple of bucks to get the problem fixed. In order to help the user circumvent the situation, the points below are jotted down to guide the users in maintaining the table fans. In order to carry out the steps, a mild soap, a lint-free cloth, a handheld vacuum, and water are required.
Jotted down below are the points that will tell about the entire process of maintaining a table fan to make it work with the same efficiency for a longer time. Whether one has bought the table fan from a local store or bought it from the top manufacturer’s place, one must ensure that the appliance may last long and work with the same efficiency.
For This, One Needs to Just Go through the Sample Guide Mentioned here:-
- First, switch off the table fan’s electric source. For preventing electrocution, the user should unplug the table fan from the electric source.
- In the second step, vacuum the vents. By using a handheld vacuum, one should vacuum the vents, which are found inside the motor of the fan. This is done to make it sure that air circulates into the fan’s motor.
- Further, one has to remove the grill of the table fan. However, prior to doing the task, one needs to just check for the fan’s model. In case if it is the fan that uses screw for assembling the grills then a screwdriver will be needed. However, if one has the model where the grills are in place via the moveable brackets then one will have to unclip these brackets.
- Fourth, one has to clean up the blades of the regularly used table fan and allow the grill to soak. In order to save a little more time, one can soak the grill in the tub that is full of warm and soapy water. This helps to remove the accumulated dust prior to cleaning the blades.
- Next, one needs to wipe up the outer parts of the table fan using a dry and normal cloth. While one waits for the grill and the blades to get dried up, make the use of any lint-free cloth for wiping away the extra dust from the base of the table fan or the surrounding space.
- Lastly, reassemble all the parts of the table fan. One must do this only after the blades and the grill have completely dried up. Repeat the process frequently. No matter whether the price of the fan is high or low, in order to ensure durability of it, one should do this at least once in a month. Make the use of a handheld vacuum for keeping the dust at bay.
Table fan maintenance is little difficult to do. But, one must do it in the right way. Exploring the most trusted and popular Home Appliances Website will help to get the best product in the best price.