Want to know how to balance a wobbly ceiling fans? Here are some tips on how to maintain the best online electrical appliances.
High speed, decorative ceiling fans have become an essential addition to every room in India. After prolonged use, there can be few issues in the functioning of an ordinary fan. Wobbly ceiling fans are a cause of concern as these can be extremely dangerous. A little bit of wobbling is normal, but if your ceiling fan is clearly shaking, it can potentially come crashing down at any moment.
What Causes For Wobbly Ceiling Fans?
There are a few reasons that cause the wobbling of a fan. The common causes include:
- Imbalances in the fan blades or blade holders
- Misalignment of blades
- Excess dust accumulation
- Loose ceiling fan mounting
Here Are A Few Ways By Which You Can Find A Solution To Wobbly Ceiling Fans
- Do check that there is no problem with the installation of the ceiling fan.
- All the blades of the fan should be tightly screwed into the blade holder.
- Make sure to clean the ceiling fan properly such that there is no dust build-up.
- Run the fan to check the wobble and to dry the fan blades.
- If the wobble persists, one of the blades may be out of alignment.
- You will need to check blade alignment with a yardstick. Measure the distance from the edge of any blade to the ceiling with a yardstick.
Touch up your home with the best ceiling fans from the most reputed company Polar. Settle for Polar fans that never compromise on quality and performance. Here are few reasons why you need to shop from this brand:
- Functionality: A ceiling fan’s main function is to make the space comfortable by circulating cool air. Polar’s high speed ceiling fans have the latest technology for better air circulation. The greater blade pitch, efficiently sized motor, correct blade angle, make the appliance perfect.
- Durability: After going through a lot of inspections and testing, Polar pedestal fans and ceiling fans are made available in the market. You can rest assured of their safety features, warranty, and quality.
- Affordability: With Polar most economical fans, you need not spend a huge amount of money from your pocket as well. Hence, both price and functionality are top-notch.
- Efficiency: There is no other mode of cooling your home more efficiently than with the help of a ceiling fan. Ordinary ceiling fans use about 70-80 watt power which is sufficiently high. Polar power saving fans can greatly reduce energy consumption.
So, browse through their affordable range of high-quality high speed, decorative ceiling fans.