The mercury drops every day and nothing is more satisfying than a bowl of hot appetizing soup. Buy mixer grinder online and prepare soup recipes at home easily.
Soup doesn’t only give us warmth, it also energizes us. The best mixer grinder and blender help you to make the tastiest and healthiest soups. Instead of choosing ready-to-eat soups, you can easily make fresh soups at home. Here is a list of 5 simple easy-to-prepare soups.
5 Easy Soup Recipes
- You may have come across this delicious South Indian recipe but have you ever made it at home? It is made up of toor dal and one can enjoy rasam with rice or also as a soup. Rasam is a kind of comfort food for winter which is made in different styles.
- When you are suffering from bouts of cold, prepare a hot bowl of pepper rasam to heal your runny nose. You can also prepare various recipes of rasam using tomato, pineapple, pomegranate, or drumsticks.
Healthy Spinach Soup
- Rich in vitamins, iron, minerals, and folate, spinach is the healthiest vegetable one can include in their diet. If you do not love vegetables excessively, then you can make a piping hot bowl of soup for adding this amazing vegetable to your diet.
- With the goodness of nutrients, spinach soup is a perfect match when you want to comfort your cold soul. Spinach is known for its ability to improve immunity and also prevent the body from harmful germs and infections.
Tangy Tomato Shorba
- A tangy soup, tomato shorba is something that every child and adult loves. This mouth-watering soup is made with tomato puree and has the seasoning of tamarind for a tangy taste.
- Tomatoes are also rich in minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients that keep you highly energetic. A bowl full of tangy tomato shorbat made with Indian spices aids in clearing cold and nose blockage.
Carrot And Beetroot Fibrous Soup
- Beetroots and carrots are full of fibre, beta carotene, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus. This can work wonders for your hair, skin, weight, and indigestion as well. It is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Thus, carrot and beetroot soup is an ideal winter recipe that can assist you in soothing your winter blues. Cook them for over 20 minutes and then serve hot with pepper and butter seasoning.
Spicy Lentil Soup
- Prepare the spicy lentil soup with a combination of onions, yellow lentils, pepper and garlic. It has the goodness of vitamins, proteins, and minerals.