Buy ceiling fans in India from the best brand in the market. Understand how these fans can be useful even during the cooler months of the season.
Do you know you can use ceiling fans all year round? Surprised? Well, your fan can actually work to make you feel warmer.
It is true that ceiling fans do not lower the temperature of the room. We know from first-hand experience that wind and circulating air make us feel cooler. This is caused by a wind-chill effect on the skin. A ceiling fan can also make you feel warmer, not with the wind itself, but by using the fan to move warm air near the ceiling down to the living spaces below.
Do Ceiling Fans Save Energy in Cooler Months?
Compared to an air conditioner, the most economical ceiling fans are basically free to run. Costing only a few cents at most per hour, it makes economic sense to use the cooling and warming powers of a fan all year. Everybody knows how fans make you feel cool in summer, but what about winter?
- When winter sets in, the floors are freezing while the air near the ceiling and upper levels is warm.
- On the contrary, in summer, the ground floors are comfortable enough, but the upper stories and attic can be intolerable.
- Reversing the ceiling fan makes the air go up and down the wall, helping to redistribute the heat down to the floor.
What Is The Difference Between Regular Ceiling Fans And Power Saving Fans?
- Regular ceiling fans are usually built with an AC Induction motor. These ceiling fans consume nearly 75W of power and some older fans can consume even 90W. This definitely adds to your already mounting electricity bills. The biggest setback is the large brand manufacturers are still promoting these inefficient fans. The reason behind this is the low operational costs and lack of urge to implement new technology for better products.
- The best online electric appliances have enhanced technology to reduce power consumption. The Bureau of Energy Efficiency grants 5 stars to these fans for their high performance and their ability to consume less power. Their electricity consumption is about 50W. Thus, these fans are adept at saving more than half of the power consumed by regular ceiling fans. This is a win-win situation as you get both comfort and savings at the same time.
To avail of the best products, it is imperative you trust the best brand, Polar. Modern ceiling fans with automatic control and stylish finish have been able to replace conventional fans. Polar fans offer you a wide range of options to choose the correct one with the latest technology and unique design.