We think both you and your guests will love the exclusive ceiling fan collection that Polar has to offer. Choose high speed ceiling fans that are powerful appliances.
A high speed ceiling fan is all you need for proper air circulation in your room. Today, power saving, low cost ceiling fans have become much popular in the market. The Bureau of Energy Organization grants five stars to these ceiling fans for their high-rise performance due to their ability to consume less power. Their electricity consumption is about 50W, unlike ordinary fans that use nearly 90W of energy.
What You Should Know About Ceiling Fans Mechanics?
- DC Fans Vs AC Fans: The Direct Current or Dc fans have become extremely popular these days. Powered by a battery that has a fixed value of voltage, DC fans are available in 48 V, 24 V, 12 V, and 5 V. The reason for the popularity of DC fans is energy efficiency. On the other hand, AC fans use Alternating Current as the power source. In general, the changing voltage has a sinusoidal shape. Across the world, there are variations in sinusoidal voltage. The voltage ranges from 100VAC, 120VAC, 200VAC, to 220VAC or 240VAC and the frequency ranges between 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Evaporative Cooling: When you switch on your high speed ceiling fan, the air it circulated helps to evaporate the sweat from your skin. This leaves behind a cool sensation on your skin that makes you feel comfortable. But evaporative cooling doesn’t affect just people; it also prevents rooms from becoming damp and miserable.
- Airflow: Ceiling fans help in increasing the airflow of a room. It pulls up the air from the ground and pushes the down air from the ceiling. This creates a consistent breeze and maintains a comfortable space.
Here Are Some Simple Ways By Which You Can Keep Your Apartment Comfortable In The Blazing Summer Heat:
- Choose a ceiling fan that has high speed such that the blades are effective in cutting through the humid air.
- Simple portable fans can make your room cooler and way more comfortable.
- Correctly placing each fan when you have multiple can be a little tricky at times. Set them in a way so that they maximize the airflow, and not cut each other off.
Why Should You Choose Brand Polar?
Customers come first to brand Polar. Therefore the officials make every effort to not let their customers down. Among the best 10 ceiling fan brands, Polar’s name is also present in the list. Premium Quality Products range from decorative ceiling fans, high speed ceiling fans, electric kettle, to mixers, rice cookers, induction cookware, and a lot more. All the products have the latest features, are energy efficient, and most importantly are affordable.