Is the soaring temperature giving you sleepless nights? Wondering which fans should you buy? Shop high-performance power saving ceiling fans in India.
The extreme heat and humidity in summers can disrupt your peace of mind. The increasing work pressure can be an added disadvantage. Hence to maintain your cool and smooth running of errands, comfort is very important. High speed ceiling fans can be the best option to give yourself the needed comfort.
What Can You Do When Your Ceiling Fans Are Slow?
Ceiling fans that operate at speeds slower than normal can have one of four problems. They have very little torque and almost any problem may cause the fan to run slowly.
- If a fan is difficult to spin, then you should know that there is a problem with lubrication.
- Another inspection that you can do is look for damaged winding
- Slow fan movement can also indicate that your capacitor is defective
How To Keep The Power Consumption Of An Ordinary Ceiling Fan In Check?
- An ordinary ceiling fan in our home has a rated power of 75W. Now let us calculate the amount of energy consumed monthly.
- For example, consider using this 75W fan for 12 hours in a day. That means the power consumption amounts to (75*12) i.e 900-watt hour. If calculated for the whole 1 month, the ceiling fan alone will consume 27kWh of power. This equivalently converts to Rs 270 for the month. So, you can easily understand that for just one day turning on one ceiling fan in your entire room can make you invest 270 Rs.
Power saving fans reduce up to 60 percent of your electricity bill? Yes, it is true. To reach the energy usage norms set by the authoritative bodies, these ceiling fans use –
- efficient motors,
- design blades of superior quality, and
- include LED lighting in the case of decorative ceiling fans to reduce the watts.
Why Does A Ceiling Fan Make Noise?
The clicking sound that you hear is due to the blades being tightly assembled to the fan. The problem lies with poor manufacturing skills. Reputed brands will never serve you a product that has such defects. However, you can tighten the blade screws and secure the upper canopy to reduce the noise.
Does The Blade Angle Of Your Ceiling Fan Matter?
- The very first thing you need to know before buying a fan is the blade angle should not be below 12 degrees. Why? Because it will be a mere showpiece and will be a full waste of money.
- In an ideal case scenario, you will want your fan blades to force air upwards or downwards. Now consider your blades are at a low angle, will they be able to move the air? No. Get a fan with blades angled between 12 and 14 degrees in a room.
Touch up your home with the best high speed ceiling fans from the most reputed company Polar. Settle for a brand that never compromises on quality and performance. Browse through their affordable range of high speed, decorative ceiling fans.