For kitchen appliance online shopping, trust no one except Polar electricals. Prepare your favorite recipes without spending elaborate hours in the kitchen with Polar mixer grinders.
Someone has rightly pointed out that to win all kitchen battles buying a mixer grinder is the best decision.
Food forms an important part of Indian culture. Letting anyone leave the house without having food raises questions about the hostess and is often derogatory. The exquisiteness of Indian food is not only limited to the country but is world-famous. But where do you think the magic happens? Ye, it is definitely the kitchen where all the important appliances and the cooking ingredients are. Among all the other appliances used, the one without which it is impossible to run a kitchen is a mixer grinder.
Life now is so much dependent on gadgets and automated technology that it is impossible to imagine working without them. The need for mixer grinders in the household is supreme. For all your grinding and blending purposes there is no alternative to a mixer grinder.
How To Choose The Right Mixer Grinder For Your Kitchen?
- Wattage: Always check how much wattage it has. The higher the wattage, the faster it will be as the speed will increase. Anything from a 500 W to 750 W is good enough for an Indian kitchen.
- Speed: For a domestic mixer, the one that will be used on a daily basis for only family members, a range between 18000 to 23000 RPM is great. Choose one that has the essential speed control knobs.
- Warranty: If the company offers you a warranty period, you can stay assured the appliance will be of superior quality. When selecting the model check the warranty either printed on the packaging or you can definitely ask your dealer.
So, when going to buy mixer grinders online keep these points in mind.
Tips For Proper Mixer Grinder Maintenance:-
- After constant use, it is often seen that the blades of the grinder have become blunt. What you can do is to remove the blades. Wash them separately with warm water, vinegar, and bicarbonate. Once clean, it will work well.
- For cleaning mixer grinders such that they run smoothly is to use baking soda to remove any odor. For removing dirt and also, grease use lemon extract and a liquid detergent.
- If you ever encounter that your mixer suddenly stopped working, make sure you are not putting an excess load in it. Read the instruction manual and also give it cooling time before piling up every time you turn it on.
Choosing the perfect mixer grinder for your cooking needs can be a tough call. So advise you to buy mixer grinders online from Polar. Their appliances are fast, efficient, powerful, and also, come within your budget. For all the blending, grinding, and also, mixing needs, take the right decision now and purchase superior quality mixers from this brand.