Monsoon is good for us but not for our high speed ceiling fan. The dampness in the environment often wrecks electrical appliances. Read this blog to know more.
Sitting by the window and sipping your favourite beverage is the most soothing picture during monsoons. We do not have to worry about anything but electrical appliances. From the best pedestal fans to mixer grinders, everything deserves special attention these days.
Checklist For Securing Electrical Gadgets During Monsoon
- Did you know that the rainy season welcomes numerous health challenges? Thus, it is essential that you empty the Air Cooler tank once every week on rainy days. Not only will this keep mosquito breeding at bay but also avoids rusting. However, with the new air coolers on the market, you can rest assured that the air is safe for you and your family.
- During the monsoon season, dust particles on the electrical devices attract moisture. Further, this causes fungal growth in the appliances making them less efficient. Additionally, cleaning your electrical appliances such as Cooktops and Microwaves is significant with a clean, dry cloth.
- In our country, unexpected power fluctuations are very common. Moreover, it can also cause immense damage to the tools. Hence, it is always recommended that you must unplug electrical devices at times of torrential downpours.
- Also, make sure that electrical appliances like Refrigerators and Microwave ovens are accurately grounded. This prevents damage by the static electricity usually caused due to lighting. As a result, voltage fluctuations can ruin household electrical gadgets and selecting the perfect stabilizer can solve the problem.
Dos And Donts Of Protecting Your Electrical Appliances
- Always consult a qualified electrician for getting all your electrical activities.
- Optimize ISI-marked cables, electrical appliances as well as wires.
- Make sure to turn off the supply before inserting or removing the plug socket outlets.
- Ensure to replace faulty electrical compounds like plug sockets and switches as soon as possible.
- Install plug sockets and switches at an unreachable height from kids.
- Quit carrying the cable TV wires near the OH electrical lines. Additionally, regulate earth electrodes for earthing the conducting body of electrical gadgets.
- Prevent using electrical fixtures and stay wires for tieing ropes for drying clothes.
- Never install switches inside toilets, bathrooms or any wet place.
- Experts suggest not to go near and touch the pillar boxes, transformers or electrical poles.
- Do not overload electrical points. In case you want to replace an electrical gadget, replace it with the ones having the same rating.
Find the best online electrical appliances exclusively at Polar Electric. Once you install them, you can remain worry-free for years. Contact Polar and upgrade your house with the best mixer grinder, fans and other electrical gadgets. To know more about them, visit the website.